To explore ways of a fast access of immigrants and refugees to the world of work – this was the main goal of the ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership “New TALENTS for companies – developing the potentials of immigrants and refugees” The Austrian, German, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish project partners are main stakeholders of integration and implemented new strategies of labour market access – as jobs are the most important basis for integration.
The TALENTS Conference, to take place in Brussels on 19 June 2019, will gather testimonies of project partners and participants in the TALENTS programme to allow attendants:
- Learn about the strategical implementation of fast-track language and vocational classes throughout Europe
- Discover new methods of professional language teaching that build on work-place related language and authentic learning material
- Get to know about supporting structures that pave the way to full-time jobs
- Talk to companies that offer work to immigrants and refugees
- Listen to immigrants and refugees who successfully entered the labour market
- Explore the different types of fast-track language and vocational trainings and supporting tools on the labour market